Taifun GX 2mL or 4mL RDTA by SmokerStore
The Taifun GX is a rebuildable top deck atomizer featuring a flavour-focused interchangeable air flow system, easy-build coil winding deck, and includes SS mesh that users may use for faster liquid feeding down to every last drop in your tank! Cotton wicks in your coil are laid on top of the feeder mesh for fast and reliable wicking. Can also wick completely with cotton down to the bottom of the tank (only recommended for 2mL version), but feeding speed may not be as fast this way.
Cut the included 23x40mm mesh strips to 15x40mm and roll on a 3.0mm diameter for mesh wicking.
Multi-Function (MF) Ring
A multi-function (MF) ring is integrated in to the Taifun GX, allowing users to adjust the atomizer for various usage modes, and snaps into place with a satisfying click so the user has security in the mode it is set to. The modes available are:
DL Vaping Position
Air flow is fully open, and tank reservoir is fully open for ventilation. Ideal for DL vaping and higher VG e-liquids where fast liquid transport is required.
Air flow is closed, and liquid flow is sealed. The tank is effectively sealed when in this mode, and is ideal for transporting the atomizer to prevent any liquid leakage.
In this position, the Taifun GX can be easily and quickly filled from the outside, without the need to remove the top cap. An alternative base with a larger fill hole will be available for separate purchase, and is ideal for maximum VG users.
MTL Vaping Position
In this mode, the air flow is open, but the ventilation to the e-liquid reservoir is closed. Liquid now exclusively travels along the SS feeder cables via capillary action, and reservoir air resupply is choked. This prevents over saturation of the cotton wick when using higher PG liquids, as negative pressure vacuum is higher in the chamber when vaping with more restricted air flow.
Wide Bore Drip Tip
The wide bore drip tip included with the Taifun GX is a short yet ergonomic stainless steel drip tip sleeved over a POM core, very similar in style to the drip tips that were released with the Taifun BTD, but this version features a mixed material design for a full SS look while minimizing heat transfer to the user’s lips. This friction-fit drip tip design eliminates the need for o-rings, which allows for a larger 8mm inner bore for greater air flow delivery.
Taifun GX Specifications:
- Diameter: 23mm.
- Liquid Capacity: 2mL or 4mL depending on the version purchased.
- Height (without drip tip): 33mm.
- Tank Material: Borosilicate glass (clear).
- Stainless steel construction.
- Interchangeable Air Flow Disks.
- Easy side fill.
- RDTA style, can be used with or without SS mesh rolls. Usage with the stainless steel mesh rolls are recommended for fastest wicking, but you can also drop your cotton legs straight down for easy wicking.
- Included SS Mesh Strips for fast liquid feeding to the deck.
- Two air disks included, each with three 1.8mm air holes for a total of six 1.8mm air holes.
- Friction Fit SS/POM combination BTD style 510 Drip Tip included, for maximum air flow. No o-rings are used for this drip tip.
- Taifun GX atomizer
- 2x air disks, each with three 1.8mm air holes
- 2x SS mesh sheets cut to 23x40mm for mesh liquid feeding
- 8mm wide bore friction-fit drip tip, POM core with SS outer sleeve
- 1.3mm Allen key for coil screws
- 2.0mm Allen key for 510 center pin removal for Air Disk access under the build deck.
- Replacement o-rings and coil screws
- Instruction manual
There are no reviews yet.